Patch Notes #1619 - Locomotion and new BOSS!
Greetings! It’s been a long time but we were cooking a big update so we humbly ask for your forgiveness :).
Here are the changes:
- Playable character
- Locomotion system revamped. See this post for more in-depth information.
- [COMMUNITY] Generally speaking movement should be more punchy
- [COMMUNITY] Movement animations and VFXs have been improved and we look forward to future improvements
- Jump can be aimed now and is quicker
- [COMMUNITY] Dash now charges slower and there are only 2 charges. Gotta be more careful now!
- Tune movement parameters and increase base speed
- It should now take less time to reach the floor, while still giving room to hold onto the air
- Apply Player Aid System to dash and jump so that they can be aimed at enemies easier
- Combat minor improvements
- Tweak Katana Combo movement
- [COMMUNITY] Screen effect on damaged to improve player feedback
- Move “big squarey mob” from test phase to art phase: add art, animations and VFX
- Introduce boss in test phase: the Mother of the Alien. Be gentle with this new squarey companion added to the end of the level. Looking forward to your feedback!
- Slightly modified the vertical speed of air impacts on mobs to make it easier to land hits
- Big mob now should feel slightly heavier (25%) compared to the others
- Improvements on certain purple killing traps collisions and positioning
- [COMMUNITY] Small tune to last platform section
- Minor typo and wording corrections on dialogues
- Minor visual tweaks and improvements
- Minor visual bugs
Thanks for playing and, please, consider giving us your feedback through this survey!
Get Slice Back
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.